Play & Learn Sensory
Sensory Trolley – “The Sensoroam”
So many schools and other institutions wanted some sensory accommodation for their customers / students / service users, but had no space to install a sensory room. So, recently we invented the Sensory Trolley, ‘Sensoroam’; a comprehensive multisensory corner, on wheels! The Sensoroam is a very handy resource for schools/libraries/hospitals that don’t have an available room to set up as a multisensory area. The trolley is easily folded out and set up – it takes about 2 minutes to set it up or to put it away and requires only one plug. It is easily transported across flat surfaces as it is on wheels and has a large handle to pull it along with. The trolley can fit into a corner or closet, taking up very little space. When folded up they measure 1700mm high, 700mm wide and 1500mm long.
- Full padding inside and out
- Calming bead tube or rainbow tube
- App or Colour changing controller (changes colours of tube light according to what side the padded dice lands on)
- Bubble tube safety padded mirrors
- Plinth and step up
- Safety padded floor mats
- Colour changing infinity tunnel
- Sensory wheel projector
- Galaxy star music projector
- Mini beanbag
- Very cost effective
- Can be easily transported to different levels in an elevator.
- Sensoroam is maintenance free and all parts come with a 2 year warranty.
- Takes up very little space and can be stored easily.
- Comes with a host of excellent options, in such a small space!